Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sneak Peek

My sister-in-law did the twins pictures a couple weeks ago. Here's a sneak peek. I know I'm their mom, but aren't they so stinkin cute??? I can't wait to see the rest! They were so good during this 2-3 hour session! They are one month old today and seriously they are the best babies. They sleep for 4 hours, then start stirring and we feed them again, then they sleep 4 more hours! They hardly ever cry, unless we wait too long to feed them, then usually Mercedez gets pretty riled up. I hope their mellowness sticks with them and it isn't just a newborn phase. They are so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Hold the phone... They're already A MONTH?! did I read that right? Holy cow, this is already going too fast. It's not just you they are so stinking cute. I'm glad they're being good, happy babies for you! We can't wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a typical girl, she knows what she wants when she wants it. I love this picture...can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete