Tuesday, December 14, 2010

34 Weeks

Quick update: Babies look great, cervix is still shortening but I'm 34 weeks so today the perinatologist said go ahead and stop the Procardia I'm taking that is preventing me from contracting so much. My doctor concurred, so I am therefore doing nothing except bedrest to prevent these babies from coming when they are ready. I am letting nature take it's course! I hope she takes that course within the next week! I am pretty much miserable and bedrest is welcome as I really can't get up for longer than it takes to take a bath. I sleep for about an hour and a half at a time and that is starting to wear on me! Just let these babies come soon!

3 comments:

  1. my gosh shay i just read your whole story! I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of this. You are an in incredible person and you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They are going to come soon. I just KNOW IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so glad...you are probably so ready to be done...if that isn't the biggest understatement!

    I sent you and e-mail about coming to see you on Sat. Let me know if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete