Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Telling Justin


I knew when I found out I was pregnant I wouldn't be able to keep it from Justin for long, and I wanted to tell him in a fun way. He was at work, and the first thing I did was take like three more pregnancy tests just to make sure :) Then I went to work and I was so excited I had to leave and I went and bought 50 pink and blue balloons and filled our living room with them. Somehow I fit them all into my car.

I tied a pink and blue balloon down with a positive prego test so he'd see them first when he opened the door.
Then I waited on the couch. When he walked in I'm so glad that I got his reaction on camera.
We are so excited and it was such a fun way to tell him! We didn't find out for several more weeks that it was twins we were expecting! We're still a little shocked about that.

8 comments:

  1. Does this mean you are having a boy and a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how you told Justin right? So cute. You have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to tell him! I am boring and just tell my hubby. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute way to break the news to hubby! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I think about you guys having a baby my cup just runith over. I am so very excited and happy for you. And TWINS! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cute way to tell him, we are so excited for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW Twins!!! I am so stoked for you guys!!! That is so exciting. You will be such a cute mom!!! Is twins heriditary or did you have to do fertility treatment. Wow there must have been something in the pleasant view water growing up :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a cute way to tell him Shay!!!! Wow... impressed.... i just hop back in bed after I take a pregnancy test and I'm so excited that I have to tell him immediately!

    ReplyDelete