Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wonderful News

We are so excited to announce that we are pregnant!!!!

Notice anything different about this picture?




TWINS!!!!
We can't even contain our excitement! I'm in my 10th week so it's still slightly early
so hopefully all goes well and they keep growing strong and healthy. I have been super sick (maybe doubly so :) but it's ok because it will all be worth it! I'm pretty sure they're going to be two little boys, but we'll see. We have an amazing doctor who is so thorough and cautious so it makes me feel really good about everything. Now it's just time to stock up on 2 of everything!

We went down to California over Father's day to tell Justin's family. This was in the present we gave to Justin's dad. It will be the first grandkids on that side. They were so excited! It was so much fun telling them! We told most everyone else with the M&M's.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations! How exciting!!

    I added your blog to mine at Christmas time when you gave it to us, and I kept forgetting to look at it. So glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... TWINS?! Seriously?! That is AWESOME Shay! Are twins in your family? And twins for your first is absolutely perfect... that way you don't know what else to expect! Geeesh... that is awesome. Can't wait. Congrats. (Sorry you are so sick!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations!!! Twins! There are so many twins on the Jones side of the family, I am so happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can not think of anyone better than you two to be getting twins. I am so happy for you and just thrilled you guys are becoming parents. I think you are having twins because you have so much love to give, yep, Heavenly Father knows. Let me know if you need anything, I'd be happy to help with whatever. We totally have clothes for (Nadia and Aidan:)borrowing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't anyone get excited, that's just what I am calling them for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! We are so excited for you! Twins are the best ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWINS!! Congratulations!! Sorry you have been sick though, that is never fun. But all worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you told everyone. I'm sure Justin's parents freaked out! How fun, they will be spoiled. Looks like you will be the next one having a diaper shower. Hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! I am so excited for you!! This will be such a great adventure! Hope you feel better sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TWINS!!!! Woohoo! Congrats guys! That's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I cannot believe you will be having two babies!! So excited for you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay lover! i'm so excited for you both. you will be an amazing, fun mother to twins!! i'm so sorry you're sick; i hope it passes quickly. love you and can't wait to hear more about you pregnancy and see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! That's awesome! I stumbled onto your blog. If you don't remember me...I worked on CMU with you (Jen Rogers). Anyway...Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Shaylee, I was thinking about you today and thought, I wonder if they have a blog? Google found you, hope you don't mind!

    Congrats on your twins. Jax and I could not be more excited for you guys. We are hoping to come for a visit at the end of the summer, we will just have to see how things go. It's definitely our turn to visit you! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete