Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!

So this is about 21 days too late, but it was my birthday and Justin of course is so dang cute and surprised me with dinner at Pei Wei and then took me up to a romantic getaway to a cabin up at Powder Mountain. This was his present to me :) A coupon book filled with massages and things he'll do for me and a shopping spree! He's so cute.
This was the cute little cabin. Notice it is snowing. It was overcast at home, I wore flip flops and he wore basketball shorts and we headed up and obviously we weren't prepared to be in the mountains. We were stuck with spring attire, and if we didn't have our Subaru there is no way we would have gotten out in the morning after it had dumped like 2 feet of snow! Bless that car!



The cute flowers that were waiting for me in the cabin.


Here I am first thing in the morning (as you can tell by the foggy, puffy eyed face I have). We just relaxed and watched a few movies and ate yummy food. It was a very fun birthday filled with fun gift certificates, a sprouter from my mom and good hiking/snow boots from my parents for hunting season and snow, cute wall decoration from my sister, and many more things with my shopping spree. Thanks everyone!!!! Although I don't like being 25. I still feel like I'm 18! 25 is like almost 30!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds so Fun!! I have to say dido on the age thing....27 for me this year...aahhahah. Oh well we are young at heart and it just keeps getting better doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete