Thursday, February 12, 2009

All about Justin!


He now can be as cool as me cause he went skydiving. I surprised him with this for his birthday last year and a bunch of his friends came to watch and we talked our friend Adam into doing it with him. This is him, all suited up running back to kiss me goodbye just in case he died. I was terrified when I went but from his video he was so stoked and didn't look the least bit scared. He did 3 frontflips out of the plane when they jumped! He's so crazy!



He is awesome at sports. Doesn't matter what it is, he's gonna be good at it. I'm very jealous of this attribute. I wish I could just do whatever and be good. He loves basketball, baseball, wakeboarding, snowboarding, volleyball, you name it. This is a trophy he won on the cruise from a basketball tournament. Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment