Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (about 2 months too late!)

I am such a bad wife. Justin's birthday was September 4th!!!! And I am only now blogging about it. Better late than never I guess. This was his birthday present! A Glock! He loves it. I mostly love it. Guns can be scary, but growing up with my dad (the mighty hunter who owns like 13 guns) he taught me to respect guns and that a little fear helps you have that respect. He's wanted a handgun for a while but I think Justin's fatherly instincts to protect his soon to be little family pushed that decision even more so. I was a little nervous at first to have a gun in the house, but about a week after we got this Justin left for the weekend hunting and I was all alone in our new house. Needless to say, I locked my bedroom door and put the gun next to the loaded clip next to the bed. It definitely helped me feel safer! Nobody better try to come get me in my house! I won't hesitate to shoot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment