Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beach House Oceanside

What a fun getaway this was! We rented a Beach House in Oceanside Cali right by the ocean with Justin's family.
Enjoying the sunset...




Justin and his parents Jim and Patti.
Justin and Hannah worked on this "Shamu" with a little help from me and Jim. I think it turned out pretty awesome! We had to search for the perfect rocks and we didn't have a bucket so we had to haul them using our towel.
Sea World!!!!! I felt like a little kid and loved it! I haven't been to Sea World since I was pretty little. We saw almost every single one of the shows and almost every sight to stop and play, such as the star fish holding pond!




Me and Hannah. This is the beach from the above pictures, only at high tide. During the day there was a little bit of beach, but by late afternoon/evening it came all the way up to the rocks!
Stairs leading down to the "Beach" which was non-existent at high tide.

The fam: Me, Justin, Megan, Jason, and Hannah
The beach house. It was pretty little and we were pretty cramped together in there. I should have taken a picture of me and Justin's room. It had bunk beds and barely enough room to walk, but it made the adventure that much funner! Thanks Jim and Patti for planning such a fun vacation!

1 comment: