Saturday, March 14, 2009

Runnin Behind!

Oh man! I am so behind with our life update. This was a couple weeks ago. A friend of Justin's from work apparently has the hook-ups to concerts. At least to country concerts. A friend of theirs works for a country station and so always has extra tickets to concerts. So the day of, they invited us to go to Rascal Flatts with Jessica Simpson opening for them down in Salt Lake. It was so much fun!




Ok, so not the best pics of Jessica, but it was so wierd seeing her. Just because you see her all the time in magazines and what not, and it was just surreal seeing her in real life. I really am not a fan of her as a person, I think she's a little bit of an idiot, but I do think she is beautiful! And she actually was a really good singer. I have to admit I was impressed. And she has awesome, awesome legs!!!! Although you can't see the rest of her body, her outfit from the waist down was a bit tacky. She had on daisy duke shorts (way short!) with these ginormous clunky shoes! I had no idea how she was walking in them.



And here are Rascal Flatts. The stage was awesome and I just love rascal flatts and they put on a stellar show!



Here we all are! Next to me is Lesley with her husband Cameron. They are the ones that hooked us up. And the two in the back are their friends. It was definitely a blast!




2 comments:

  1. wow shay... I can't believe how long your hair is!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys got the hook-up. What a fun concert! Hope you had a fun Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete