Sunday, March 22, 2009

California! and Vegas

A couple weeks ago we went down to Californa for Justin's spring break to see his family. We stayed with them for the weekend then stayed at the Marriot by Disneyland for a couple nights. It was a much needed break from life! We went to the Orange County swap meet which I absolutely loved! I love stuff like that. I got a cute purse and shoes and Justin got some good shoes too. Then we went to Disneyland! We LOVE Disneyland!!
My absolute FAVORITE ride at California adventure!
Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion...another favorite! Me, Justin and his sister Megan.


Me and Megan, pumped for Tower of Terror!


So Justin has a lemon tree at his house and I love it. His family probably thinks I'm weird that I'm so obsessed with it. I just love fresh grown fruit, period, and especially fruit that's not grown in Utah. These lemons were so so tasty! You could eat them raw. So we picked a bunch on a lovely Sunday afternoon and made lemonade! It was so good! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.


Here I am enjoying the lush fragrance of the lemon blossoms!
So to break the 11 hour drive up, we stopped in Vegas for a night with the Valletta's, good friends from our ward. I swear, Dan and Justin are a match made in heaven. They definitely fuel eachother's craziness which makes it very interesting and fun to hang out. Here they are sitting patiently on the floor like good little boys at the M&M factory waiting for the 3D movie.


Random posing by the boys.


Here we are witht the adorable Coca-Cola Bear! It was actually kinda creepy cause his eyes blinked and he could open and close his mouth and smile! I'm trying to kiss him, but I just ended up looking very out of place.....


Another pose by the boys on top of the Stratosphere.

Thanks Dan and Alisa for letting us crash your Vegas party for a night!















2 comments:

  1. I am so depressed :( I miss my lemon tree, my season tickets to Disneyland, and my swap meet....I gotta get out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I could use a getaway... Enjoy all the vacationing you can as a "couple."

    ReplyDelete