Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mofit

Finally! Something that is working for me post twin pregnancy! Justin's friend from growing up in Cali, who now lives here, is a personal trainer and has started an awesome business! It's called Mofit, short for mobile fitness. They come to your house and are cheaper than if you signed up for one at the gym! It's been so perfect. I don't have to feel like I have to get ready for the gym, I don't waste time going to the gym, and I don't have to make sure there's someone to watch the twins so I can go. And most importantly, it's working! I signed up to come 3 days a week but they can come 2-5 times a week. They bring the equipment needed and seriously kick our butts! Yes, Justin is doing it too, although he doesn't have 50 pounds to lose, he's trying to GAIN weight! Dang men and their metabolisms. He's gained like 4 pounds and is getting buff and I've lost 11 pounds and 3% body fat which I did in 2 and half weeks. They do your measurments, make a nutrition plan and teach you how to change your lifestyle to lose the weight and keep it off. They also make you VERY accountable which helps so much more to stay on track. Their website is mofitnow.com and it's super easy to have them come do a free consult to see where your at. So if you have 5, 10, 50 or even 100 pounds to lose, these guys can do it! Or, if you don't have much weight to lose but would like to get more toned they can get you quick awesome results and teach you how to maintain it. Look them up! And tell them I sent you :)

1 comment:

  1. That is great how much you've lost in such a short amount of time. Were you jogging the other day along pleasant view dr.? Anyway you're my hero. I'm want to join!

    ReplyDelete