Friday, June 3, 2011

EASTER







The Easter Bunny came!!! Growing up I did not have the easter bunny, just a huge egg hunt and barbecue. But Justin grew up with it and so every year the easter bunny has come to our house. The twins each got a book and a stuffed animal.

I also got a book and tons of yummy candy! Just got a shirt and a Laker's 2010 Champion Ring. Too bad they didn't get a ring this year....(I really don't feel bad about that)








Happy Easter! Hope everyone remembered the true meaning of it. I am so blessed in my life and am so grateful for what the Savior has done for me.













2 comments:

  1. Next time a crazy lady is at your back window it's going to be me and I'm going to be asking to hold your babies.

    Sadie is just too gorgeous in that last pic especially, and what is with Sawyer smiling so big and being a mini-Justin? Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete