Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Blues

I need to move to an island. I am yearning, YEARNING for the sun! Ever year I get more and more depressed each Winter. I love it when it begins, then during Christmas time and then I am done! January is by far the ugliest month of the year, followed by February and some of March. The only thing keeping me going is going to Cali the end of this month for Megan's (Justin's little sister) wedding and then Costa Rica in March! Yay!!! I can't wait. I need more sunshine in my life!

3 comments:

  1. we need some Costa pics! I'm so excited to see how it was

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Yesterday!!! I hope you had a great day!! I love your blog sorry I'm not always the best of commenting. I love all the fun things you guys do. Enjoy before you have kids its still fun but never the same :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you? did you actually move to that island?!? i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete