Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unexplained Feelings

Every year I like Wintertime until about January, and then I am done! I usually dread the snow, wanting it only for Christmas then I'm ready for Spring and Summer. This year though, I do not know what is wrong with me. I can't wait for this.....This.......
This......
This.......
this!!!!
......and this!!!!
I'm already listening to Christmas music and usually I am completely stubborn about not turning on the two Christmas music playing stations strictly until after Thanksgiving. I have absolutely no reason why I am so excited for Christmastime, but I am! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's so fun to see what you are up to and how you are doing!! I am excited for Christmas too!!!! You are so cute and I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feelin' it early this year too :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete