Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

This summer is flying by! Here's a little of what we've been up to so far.

We went to Cali for Justin's little sister Megan's graduation. Go Wildcats!!
On our flight over to Megan's graduation, we flew with the whole Salt Lake City Real Soccer team! The airplane even had a soccer player guy on it. It was pretty sweet.
My friend had baby pigs!!!! This one is freaking out in my arms. I never knew they could squeal like that!

We hit up a Raptor's game with my brother Dallon and his wife Nicole, the Valleta's and the Stuarts.
Dusted off the beamer and put her up for sale. Anyone want it? :)
My niece and nephew Rex and Ellie helped out with the car wash.
Celebrated my brother's Birthday at Ahh Sushi. Justin likes to entertain Winter, my niece.
Went up to my sister-in-law Nicole's cabin up in Lava Hot Springs. It was so beautiful up there and so much fun! We were obsessed with playing this bean bag game.
Played around on the 4 wheelers while we were up there....
Along with lots of game playing!

There's a little of what we've been up to! Justin is in school this semester taking 16 credits and working full time so I'm glad we've been able to get away here and there so he doesn't go insane. Hope everyone else's summer is going swell!!!

1 comment:

  1. Busy is best! Looks like you two are living it up...why not make it three living it up though? All in time...

    ReplyDelete